Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Leatherworker

Age: 36 | Height: 175cm / 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 8 - Int:
Played by: Neowulf Offline
Change author:
MP: 970
It was relatively pleasant company to travel with in the dark; they kept to their own thoughts and questions, eyes on the terrain and eyes on the horizon. Rory watched Wessex from the corner of his eye, following her lead but keeping most of his attention on the uneven ground to avoid mishaps. Sometimes he looked up at the surroundings, but to be fair, they were mostly nothing.

Then their progress was blocked by something, that to Rory's topographically inexperienced mind, looked like the cliffs around the Crimson Cataract. He wondered if they were mountains, but he'd always thought mountains were bigger, so maybe not.

Rory had seen Wessex's claws before, so his reaction was mostly to glance in her direction. Few things beat her dramatic resurrection last Leafchange, and the role of her claws in it. Then one by one they said what they could do—the drunk man wobbling into a handstand and then talking about something Rory had no idea what it was—and the other confessed to a wolf form and Rory instantly felt all the complicated things he usually avoided feeling.

It was like his motherfucking lucky astral twin, or something, and irrationally he wanted to hate him.

Then he put it all back under the lid, and sighed. "I can create animals and play with fire," he said, turning to look back at the rockface they needed to climb. "And climbing shouldn't be a problem."

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Rory - 07-31-2019, 07:54 AM