Personal Quest should I choose the smoothest course?
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ADAM
Adam didn't notice everyone's rather disparaging looks as he showed off, sure in his drunkeness that he had impressed them all. Maybe, he entertained himself, they would come up to him later and ask him to show them how he did it.

He continued to walk along happily, looking at the shadows with the same passive pleasantness as he might market stalls, occasionally yawning and wondering how long it would be until they could head back to the village so he could nap...for twelve hours or so. With that looking to be a while away as they went further, he took a little bottle from his bag and swigged, keeping himself topped up.

The ground suddenly began to shake and there was a shadow before them - Adam, despite his clumsiness in his state, pulled out his gun quickly. The motion was simply muscle memory by now. He held it, swaying just a little, towards the thing before them. "What is it?" He asked, wanting to know before he shot.
good evening, misadventure.
farewell morality.
it's time for another risky venture,
into the depths of depravity.

Messages In This Thread
should I choose the smoothest course? - by Wessex - 07-22-2019, 06:38 PM
RE: should I choose the smoothest course? - by Adam - 08-02-2019, 10:14 PM