If more than leaves should fall
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Agreed!" Jigano fervently hoped the disguise could soon be shed, far preferring his usual comfortable style and striking appearance. And to be able to go back to his Hall and visit his friends in peace... Longing for a return to normalcy (though what was 'normal' on Caido, really? Land of strange monsters and magics and gods) struck a sharp, resonant chord in his heart, but he pushed it down with a grateful nod of his head as he accepted the tea and inhaled the aroma as a means of settling himself.

"I have similar concerns that Zariah is using this as a ploy to lure out those who oppose her, who might feel bolder with her supposedly 'absent,'" Jigano agreed with a faint grimace. Politics. Intrigue. A little was good for sharpening the mind, but too much was bad for the soul.

He nodded at Ronin's understanding of the situation, a wry smile on his face. "She wasn't going to tell me, I think. Luckily she has Deimos looking out for her. Zariah or no, I'm going to try and meet Edy and see what she's willing to work out. If nothing else I might learn a few things about what's going on in the Manor that I can pass along to you when I get back... or whoever comes to visit me in jail, if the worst case happens. Perhaps Amalia or Remi can bring the prisoner bread and we can speak privately." He tapped his forehead with a wink.

"If things do go badly, though, I wanted to pass on some of what I've learned to someone who can make tactical use of it. Or at least, I hope it can be useful," he added, a touch rueful. "I've copied down the text I was able to translate into something more legible. If you have any questions I can try and answer them, though not being a mage myself, it's mostly theory to me, rather than practice." He produced a folded sheet of paper from a hidden pocket and slid it across Ronin's desk. The page would describe, in neat, clear writing, the list of magical schools that were common on Caido, their ranks, and what was possible at each level.

Messages In This Thread
If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-22-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-23-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-24-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-24-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-27-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-27-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-27-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-27-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-27-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-27-2019, 08:58 PM