If more than leaves should fall
Jigano Silversmith
the Sage
Provost of the Loreseekers Soul Shepherd
Portal Guardian
Age: 36 | Height: 6'2" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 30 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 38 - Luck: 42 - Int:
ISUMA - Mythical - Griffin (Venomous)
Played by: Cirago Offline
Change author:
MP: 5720
"Your faith in my skills is appreciated, captain," Jigano grinned ruefully. "And with Edy the one in charge, if Zariah really has stepped out for a bit, I admit I have far more hope of getting off with just a slap on the wrist. As long as I don't show up when she's in a bad mood I hope I can work things out. I should probably bring her a gift, just in case," he added at the end, musing half to himself. With Edy involved the gift would have to be something unusual and probably not commonly found in polite company... but he could work with that.

He sipped his tea at last once he had delivered his notes, letting the heat soothe him as much as the flavor. The Leafchange weather was still closer to Longheat than Deepfrost, but that would be changing soon enough, and the memories of those snows were enough to make him appreciate the warmth even now.

"Yes," Jigano agreed, relieved that Ronin appreciated the potential usefulness of the list. "And the gods or other powers on Caido can grant unique magics as well, but since each one is unique, there's no way of knowing what to expect until it's used. But it is also good to know that Zariah only has control over her lightning, and Vai mentioned life drain, within a thirty-foot radius. Though if she has mastered her control over life drain to such an extent, she can also strengthen herself with the energies of her victims, should the worst come to pass and she pushes for civil war as she threatened to do at the meeting," he added with a grimace.

Messages In This Thread
If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-22-2019, 07:47 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-23-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-23-2019, 02:27 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-24-2019, 11:50 AM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-24-2019, 01:45 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-27-2019, 09:34 AM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-27-2019, 03:09 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-27-2019, 04:17 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-27-2019, 07:25 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Ronin - 07-27-2019, 08:21 PM
RE: If more than leaves should fall - by Jigano - 07-27-2019, 08:58 PM