I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem
Jorseval Craik
Vagrant / Priest

Age: 33 | Height: 5' 10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jorseval
death doesn't discriminate
between the sinners and the saints

Jory wasn't sure how he expected an answer (if the Gods saw fit to answer him at all) but the voice coming from behind him caught him off guard. He'd been so focused on the flickering of the twin candles set into the trees but Ludo was, of course, much bigger. The immensity of the voice sent a pleasant shiver down the young priest’s spine and in that moment he did not turn to look but only closed his eyes to savor the presence. Where he felt the long tendrils of rags he leans a little toward the touch and sat back on his heels before opening his even once more and finding the bobbing mask.

”In..in exchange?” honestly a little perplexed he smiled and glanced around at the forrest around him ”I don’t know anything I would need that Rae has not given. But I know my life is just a drop—a joy, yes—but a fleeting one unless it serves some higher purpose.” His words were wretchedly earnest, so enamored with this experience that it left no room for his usual string of inane babble. Even if Ludo banished him forthwith or bid him turn one of the knives to his own throat, Jory could happily suffer it because the Gods were here. Growing up inside the barrier, there was no count to the number of times he'd been told that the Old Gods had abandoned Caido. He'd never once believed it and this was faith come to fruition. "What better purpose than the one the gods give me? I want to know, to be set upon it, whatever your will—their will—may be."

Messages In This Thread
I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem - by Jorseval - 07-22-2019, 09:25 PM
RE: I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem - by Ludo - 07-23-2019, 08:35 PM
RE: I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem - by Jorseval - 07-25-2019, 03:23 AM
RE: I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem - by Ludo - 07-25-2019, 06:02 PM
RE: I spent ten whole days in Jerusalem - by Ludo - 07-31-2019, 04:31 PM