bury me low
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
does the wolf apologize when it stands on top? should the lion say grace when it takes its mark?
   The thrum of paws over the earth filled the early morning air, and a solitary figure bounded through the underbrush with ease. The black wolf was intimately familiar with the woods she had lived in for so long, and still she felt eerily out of place. She weaved around every rock, root, and rabbit hole like they were memorized, and she pushed the feeling back and away.

Percy? She cast out her thoughts, seeking for that bond she hadn't felt in so long. No one had seen the ram-horned stallion, not since she had disappeared, and her gut was twisted with worry. Had he tried to go into the storms after her? Had he been hurt, and she hadn't been here to protect him?

Did he think she abandoned him?

Ashe slowed to a stop, her nose lifting to the air. This was near where she had first met the coal-and-snow speckled stallion. Her ear flicked, and as she lowered her head, a very large and fuzzy black spider rose up from where it had been nestled into her fur.

Soot inched up the back of her neck until he peeked between her ears, letting out a soft chitter. Ashe snuffed, looking upwards. I don't suppose Percy told you where he went?

A hiccup was his reply, and he swayed back, one of his spindly legs flailing out to hold onto her ear. Ashe rolled her eyes and huffed, her breath clouding in the golden morning light. Percy was alright. He had to be. She lifted her nose to the air once again, her eyes shutting...

She snapped her eyes to the trees, and she bit down on the growl in her throat at the unfamiliar scent she found. Her ears still pinned forward as her head dropped down, wary gaze burning. Soot gave a little squeak, burrowing back into her bristled hackles.
I do what I need to, what I have to, to survive. Closer than your friend, I can be your enemy.

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-22-2019, 08:37 AM