bury me low
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
does the wolf apologize when it stands on top? should the lion say grace when it takes its mark?
   Ashe observed as Soot reached a spindly leg out to try and touch the other Attuned's dark paw, but her eyes flicked up to his face at his quiet words. It feels...right, though. Her tail swayed gently behind her, a ripple of understanding passing through their link. I fought very hard to earn my furs, she said with equal softness. It is right.

The red canine huffed toward Soot, and the spider's legs went up in surprise - so much so that he rocked onto his back, clumsily flailing to right himself once more. Ashe let out a snuff through her nose that sounded suspiciously like a scoff, but her golden eyes gleamed with amusement. Soot was soon on all eight feet, scuttling back toward the Attuned like it was a game.

'My name is Cera.' Ashe looked up at him again, and her tail wagged behind her. She wanted to trust her instinct telling her that he was good. Soot was comfortable approaching him, and he seemed so genuine and open. But you know better, idiot girl, something dark hissed in her mind. Anyone can betray you.

It was with her chosen, patchwork family that she had been right about in mind that she sat back on her haunches, tail thumping gently on the forest floor. 'Ashe.' She tilted her head to him. You landed here too then, like so many of the rest of us. Have you been staying out here?
I do what I need to, what I have to, to survive. Closer than your friend, I can be your enemy.

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-22-2019, 08:37 AM