bury me low
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Relief flows through Cera like a river at the softly spoken understanding that passes between their mental bond. There is no real way to smile in this form without looking threatening, but his large ears swivel and his tail wags softly at the comforting words. In my homeland, wolves were regarded as noble and powerful. Your soul-shape is something to be proud to have earned, he projects simply, as always unbothered by his own embarrassingly forthright nature. A tiny half-bark escapes his maw. Unlike me, who fell into my furs like a blind baby deer. Cera hopes she doesn't take offense at his attempt to lighten the mood, but he focuses on little Soot - the spider careening around like the world is spinning much faster than it is for them.

He holds still to allow one spindly leg to alight upon his paw, only for Soot to bowl over at his breath. For a moment Cera fears he's overdone it, but a chortle of amusement gurgles in his throat when the spider immediately rushes back for more. Obligingly he huffed upon the spider again, tail wagging faster at this adorable little game they were playing.

The relaxation in Ashe - as he is introduced to her - as she settles on her hind legs melts something nervous and desperate for companionship in Cera's breast. He is reluctant to end the entertainment with Soot, so he awkwardly shuffles his butt backwards until his belly touches the earth and he rests his head between his paws to stare cross-eyed at the drunken arachnid. His tail thumps behind him in betrayal of his emotions, still too new to this form to hide them. Not that Cera was the type, he often wore his heart on his sleeve regardless of the consequences.

Taking a moment away from Ashe's adorable companion, he turns green eyes to her. Yes, not long ago. I'm...not used to living where I can't see the sky, he confesses softly, perhaps a little mournfully. I try to move between dens, but this has been as close to home as any. Do you live here as well? Or are you just passing through? Part of him hopes she does live in the wild woods, craving companionship and the similarity of their bodies. Even if he towered over her like he was wearing stilettos, it was nice to have a familiar...'face'.

If you want to shine like a sun, first you must burn

Credit

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM