bury me low
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
does the wolf apologize when it stands on top? should the lion say grace when it takes its mark?
   Noble and powerful. Her head tilted, tail wagging of it's own accord. Cera seemed almost reverent in the way he spoke of it, but the term soul-shape resonated somewhere within her. While she could take the form of a hummingbird if she willed it, a wolf is what she was. I don't know about noble, she replied honestly. But it feels right.

Her ears perked forward, eyes gleaming with amusement as Soot made a game with his new friend. Cera seemed to enjoy it, stretching out on his belly as the wine spider worked to right himself from the last huff of air. She was beginning to enjoy the tall canine's company, and it was good to see Soot so entertained as he scuttled toward the Attuned. His two front legs lifted, reaching out to brush against Cera's nose -- something that always tickled hers.

Her eyes met his, and her head gave a brief tilt at him. He wasn't used to the open sky? She gave a visible shudder and shook out her pelt, glancing upwards as if to make sure the sky was still there. She looked back down in time to see Soot testing his limits, a few legs crawling over a one of Cera's own dark legs. I lived out for a while when we first arrived, after… She paused, one ear folding back. Some things happened with my family, so I made myself scarce for a while, stayed out here. I live in town now. Gods above, it would take so long to explain all the in-between. Had it really been a year since they had all left Northaven forever?

I'm out here a lot still. Hunting, or just… being. I've just been away for a while. She stood on all fours again, looking out into the trees. Today I'm out looking for someone. He's run off somewhere out here, and he's probably pissed at me for being away. She looked back down to Cera, and her tail swayed gently behind her. Another set of wolfish senses would be a big help.
I do what I need to, what I have to, to survive. Closer than your friend, I can be your enemy.

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-22-2019, 08:37 AM