bury me low
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Cera patiently awaited Ashe's response, feeling a modicum of regret for posing the question with how her voice softened and grew more hesitant in the wake of it. Though he'd just met her, he could not help but feel his habitual concern for her welfare rise up within him. He had counseled so many lost and broken spirits, it was part of his nature now to try and gently guide people along their paths to a happier horizon. A soft whine of understanding scarcely reverberates in his jaws, but he knows she can hear it with her similarly inclined hearing.

Working towards it is already a sign of better things ahead, to want to reclaim that happiness instead of giving up. His tail wags slowly, brushing against his legs. Cera is loathe to intrude upon her memories, to drudge up bad ones, but she seems amicable enough. Long snout dips in deference, though his verdant eyes remain on her face. He is used to the emotionless state of inhuman faces, reads more from her body and her companion, her eyes and her motions.

Seeing her struggle, her evasion of the topic, he grunts a soft apologetic sound. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to bring up difficult memories. But I hope you find that happiness, he projects across their link, eyes still crinkling in a human fashion as if he was attempting a smile, tail wagging with ease.

She moves forward and Cera dances after her on his long, ambling legs without a second thought. Does he know you in this form well enough not to run? He inquires, locking away the information she has given him about the appearance of the creature and taking a deep inhale, tracing the scents around them. If he's fast, I can try to race him down since I'm quite a bit taller, but I'd rather not startle him, amusement trickles in alongside these words, knowing how devastating a hoof to any part of his body could be. He'd been on both ends, after all.
If you want to shine like a sun, first you must burn

Credit

Messages In This Thread
bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-23-2019, 02:57 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 07:43 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-25-2019, 02:06 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 03:49 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-27-2019, 04:25 AM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 07:28 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 02:37 PM
RE: bury me low - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: bury me low - by Ashetta - 08-17-2019, 05:14 PM