Fate has four legs
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Something so known to me, sunlight oh sunlight // All of your love is sunlight

Cera stares back, affecting an expression of pure innocence as the mouse stares him down. Whatever he finds in his face must be satisfactory, because he hops over to his other hand on nimble little paws that tickle against his skin. The choke that follows is so feeble in his small form that Cera nearly doesn't catch it, but panics nonetheless when he does. Luckily the mouse-boy doesn't seem too daunted by that particular problem, though he gives Cera a heart attack when he scampers down his leg, afraid he has scared the boy off before he can offer his full assistance.

Instead the boy begins to shift, voice resonating from inside Cera's head only to echo in his ears in the span of a blink. Cera's verdant gaze devours the small child before him, categorizing everything he can at the moment and committing it to memory. Still, he has to keep up the conversation lest the boy truly decides to scamper off, and so he smirks down at the shorter boy - though unfortunately, it's not by much - and puts a hand to his chin in mocking appearance of thinking. "Hmmm, I'm not sure, what's your definition of normal?" Okay, maybe that's the big brother in him rearing its head, but he can't help but tease the boy when his reactions are so immediate and heated. It's adorable.

Cera yelps when the boy reaches to pinch his arm, face flushing even as he frowns (no it's not a pout) and puts his hands on his hips. "Now I'm sure that you don't know what normal is! I could lift you with one arm, pipsqueak," he retorts, though it's clear his annoyance is fake with how a smile twitches at the corner of his mouth, insistent on breaking free. Only then does he relax his arms unthreateningly at his side, reaching for his satchel and offering it in its entirety to Granger. "But really, I meant what I said. I'd rather you take what I have right now and keep it. LongNight is coming, and I want to help if I can. I promise it's not a handout, no strings attached." Just in case the boy had reason to fear that. Cera wants to do so much more, but he doesn't want to make the boy uncomfortable. He hadn't even learned his name yet.
Credit

Messages In This Thread
Fate has four legs - by Granger - 07-23-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 05:26 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 07-26-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 07-27-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Mercutio - 07-28-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 07-30-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 08-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 09-18-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 09-21-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 09-24-2019, 09:01 AM