Fate has four legs
Granger Luch
Nurse Aide

Age: 23 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 7 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 5 - Luck: 3 - Int:
Played by: Dyn Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Granger
Granger scoffs at the insinuation Cera thought to make when he was hardly standing taller than himself. Weren't adults supposed to be... Bigger? At least more so than Cera seemed to be. He had never been good at judging the height of things as a mouse- everything was bigger than he was. Regardless, the matter of height wasn't important as he eyed the satchel held out to him without hesitation.

Who did he think he was?

"You can't be serious." Granger's arms cross across his chest as he deadpans to Cera. He hardly has to look up to look as unimpressed as he does. While not entirely insulted by the charity, he'd already accepted the food, after all, there's no way he can carry that back to his home. It wouldn't even fit in his home. "You don't even know my name and you're giving me your bag. Someones gonna think 'm robbin' ya."

It wasn't too farfetched of a concern for the young boy as he shifted his weight. While a mouse could go undetected, a young man looking as rough as he did with a nice bag like that? No way was he making it out of the market without being questioned. But the food in there would keep him fed throughout the season if he stayed in his hole. No more snow freezing his paws and matchstick fires to sleep through the hunger.

He doesn't do a great job of hiding the way he's mulling over Cera's offer. Staring at his feet as he leans his weight from one foot to the other, he finally lets out a groan as he rolls his shoulders back.

"I won't take your charity." He ran a hand through his hair as he avoided Cera's gaze. "But if you dropped it off at home... I won't say no."

Messages In This Thread
Fate has four legs - by Granger - 07-23-2019, 05:34 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 07-24-2019, 05:26 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 07-26-2019, 01:31 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 07-27-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Mercutio - 07-28-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 07-30-2019, 06:59 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 08-20-2019, 06:31 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 09-18-2019, 08:17 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Cera - 09-21-2019, 06:52 AM
RE: Fate has four legs - by Granger - 09-24-2019, 09:01 AM