God Quest silence will not cover me
Melita Najya
the Honeybee

Age: 26 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 1 - Strg: 62 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 63 - Luck: 62 - Int:
FANGORN - Mythical - Vampire Gourd SILA - Mythical - Dragon (Fire Breath)
Played by: Heather Offline
Change author:
MP: 6754
MELITA
She’d finally done it.

Not on her own – though she’d tried. It’d been an arduous task only because she’d made it so; ignorant and foolish, impetuous and impulsive, fervent and ardent but too keen, too silly, too numb to do anything but sail into the woods without any wisdom or sagacity tucked into her brain. Delah had assisted, her own way – letting her know quickly that she’d been wrong, wrong, and wrong, then Jigano, with his insistence that she either go with someone or talk to Remi, and finally to the alchemist himself, who held out the jar to her without preamble or requiring anything of her. There were many good people in this world, and it filled her heart; made her certain she’d repay them in some way.

The pair, Fangorn and the honeybee girl, drifted amidst the lantern lights and the will-o-wisps, neither haunted by the chilling lights, guided in the hallowed pockets of darkness and abyss. Her feet were soft on the moss and earth, skipping over pebbles and stones, anklet bouncing against her skin, enticing her to meander further onto a water’s surface instead of roaming deep into the woods – but she had a purpose, she had a conviction, she had a drive.

The altar, the shelf, was still tucked into the twin timbers, and she kneeled before it, the vampire gourd off to her side, watching, waiting. Her hands carefully placed the Wicker Woman sap on the mantelpiece, then spoke into the void, her eyes closed, her smile serene. “Ludo,” she called, soft and serene in the glow of candlelight. “I’ve brought the sap.” Her staff lay beside her too, in Fangorn’s protective presence, knotted and marred and ruined, but having served such a majestic purpose – a stalwart guard, a staunch munition.

--

God Quest turn-in! Thank you!
help tonight to split its seams
Give the bruises out like gifts

Messages In This Thread
silence will not cover me - by Melita - 07-23-2019, 05:15 PM
RE: silence will not cover me - by Ludo - 07-23-2019, 08:56 PM
RE: silence will not cover me - by Melita - 07-24-2019, 11:34 AM
RE: silence will not cover me - by Ludo - 07-24-2019, 06:50 PM
RE: silence will not cover me - by Melita - 07-25-2019, 04:59 PM
RE: silence will not cover me - by Ludo - 07-25-2019, 05:37 PM