Turning Over a New Leafchange
For Cera
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
PHOEBE
Phoebe needed a fresh start. To refresh and begin anew. A lot had happened in the last year and it made everything feel heavy and burdensome. But today she was turning over a new leaf! She needed to be positive and focus on her and make sure she felt she was in a good place! So she decided to start that with some good old fashioned Leafchange cleaning.

Now, when the midwife did a deep clean of her clinic and her living space, she did a deep clean. Furniture was tugged out onto the porch – things were shaken or beaten or scrubbed or a combination of the two and left to air out in the nice fall breeze. Inside the floors were swept, scrubbed, and polished – the walls and ceilings too to an extent. The fireplaces were cleaned and chimney’s swept, drapes and windows were washed – pretty much if it resided within the building it was cleaned until it shone like brand new. Even Frey’s little shrine got dusted and polished. Not only that, she decluttered. Some things were set aside to trade away, others were simply unneeded and worthless and put in the trash heap.

Of course then she had to tug everything back in and put in its place. It was a full day sort of effort but in the end, she looked around and felt as though it was all fresh. Just what she needed. To celebrate, she popped a few cinnamon rolls in the oven to bake – who said you couldn’t have cinnamon rolls for supper? – and threw her hair up in a messy bun atop her head. She lit some calming incense and began brewing some chai-like tea and plopped down on one of her overstuffed couches, curling up with Pim and a book to relax, at ease for the first time in what felt like ages.
I look up to the little bird
The flies across the sky
And I, I wish that I could be that bird
And fly away from here

Messages In This Thread
Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-23-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-26-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:29 PM