Turning Over a New Leafchange
For Cera
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

A soft, feminine voice floats through the door, and Cera waits patiently as he hears footsteps cross the floor. For a moment he doubts himself, wondering what kind of personality would be opening the door. Were there certain hours to this clinic? What if he was here and imposing? The thought of being so blatantly rude makes him blanch, but he's swiftly distracted from his anxieties when the door swings open to reveal a fair-haired maiden with warm eyes. Cera smiles instinctively, for he is scarcely without one, and hopes he does not look so out of place on her doorstep.

For a moment he is distracted by the dragon at her side, if only because his heart still aches with the loss of his own companion, but he swallows down that familiar pain and focuses on speaking with the beautiful girl before him instead. He was here to honor said companion after all, distraction would do him no good.

"Hello," he speaks primly, perhaps a tad shyly as a self-conscious smile lilts charmingly sideways across his lips. "I'm sorry for the intrusion, I was told I could find information about a healer here? My name is Cera," he clarifies, hoping to offer his own name to perhaps be rewarded her own. "I was interested in establishing with someone to assist them in their efforts. Would you know anything about that?" Hopeful verdant eyes flicker between Phoebe's, holding to his glimmer of faith in his breast that he is in the right place.

Messages In This Thread
Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-23-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-26-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 08-12-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 08-16-2019, 02:05 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 08-25-2019, 10:08 PM