Turning Over a New Leafchange
For Cera
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

Cera hums thoughtfully at the new idea, murmuring softly to himself but still loud enough for Phoebe to hear. "It's a great idea, but I wonder if it reacts negatively with other ingredients? It's used for tea often so I can't see it harming the body directly aside from allergies, but chemically..." he shakes himself from the quiet rambling and smiles shyly at Phoebe. This isn't the most advanced civilization he'd been to in his realm hopping, but he is certainly no expert and scientific advancement had been at the cost of magic. It hadn't been an exchange Cera had desired in his time there.

His smile widens and grows warmer at the offering she provides, and his fingers spasm happily around the cup in his hand. "Yes! I would be more than happy to assist in the Infirmary. I'm sure it would be a good entryway to getting to know the people of this realm, especially if I expect them to listen to my lectures," he laughs, tucking his hair back behind his ear and taking another sip of the pleasant brew. Newcomers offering foreign knowledge was not often well received in his experience. Especially when it came to healing arts. In some ways healing was more faith and culturally based, and deeply intertwined with the way people lived their lives.

"Is there anything I have to do to become part of the College? Any tasks I should put my kind to that can help more pressing matters?" Cera asks it earnestly, wanting to be of help in as many ways as she'd have him fulfill. It's what Ilaria would have wanted, and a sense of peace falls over him to think that.

Messages In This Thread
Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-23-2019, 06:24 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-26-2019, 12:35 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-26-2019, 01:20 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:16 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:29 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 03:02 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 08-12-2019, 12:11 PM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Cera - 08-16-2019, 02:05 AM
RE: Turning Over a New Leafchange - by Phoebe - 08-25-2019, 10:08 PM