oh this thread, it's red, it's red
Mercutio Kingston
Medic

Age: 38 | Height: 6’3” | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 0 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 8 - Endr: 12 - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MERCUTIO
o' me of little faith

The she-wolf, bless her, didn’t seem to take his distinct lack of what he assumed to be proper wolfy behavior as a reason to rip his guts out so all in all it seemed like he still had a chance to save face. He perked up a little as she circled him, tilting his head a bit this way and that when her words filtered in. It was a terribly odd sensation to have someone speak into your mind, but maybe that’s just what they did here

‘Project your thoughts’ she said… like that wasn’t a complicated multi-step magical process? It had to be magic, right? At least he assumed it had to be. He’d never had more than the briefest dealings with anything of that nature where he’d come from and even if he had he suspected the rules of it might be different here.

He concentrated, narrowing his eyes slightly, and tried too will his thoughts to her. It was difficult not to feel like he should also make some motion of his head like his thoughts were a ball they were going to play catch with. Heeeello? It was tentative, definitely a question as he felt a little foolish  (not that he had much of a problem looking a fool) and waited for some sign of recognition before forging on.

Yes, new here and not my favorite way to travel. He moved to follow her glancing down at his own paws for the first few steps. When he found that being one type of quadruped was much the same as another he walked a little more surely; perhaps the gait was a little different but that at least he seemed to be able to catch and he fell into step beside her. His tail gave a tentative wag as the minor success and oh--that’s a nice feeling! My name is Mercutio. Sorry, uh, getting used to the paws. Because she had, he gave snuffly sniff in her direction Wow! And the nose, holy shit!

Messages In This Thread
oh this thread, it's red, it's red - by Mercutio - 07-24-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: oh this thread, it's red, it's red - by Mercutio - 07-26-2019, 02:42 AM