oh this thread, it's red, it's red
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
Ashe
   Ashe gave the best impression she could of a canine grin, tongue lolling out between her teeth as she padded alongside the other wolf. Fair enough, she said. What were you before?

He snapped at the air, and her head tilted curiously at his bark. She let out a small woof of her own, shaking her head as the breeze pushed through her pelt. His carefree nature seemed to bubble over into her, her paws lighter over the deadened earth the further they put the spire behind them. There was no way to know where Mercutio's allegiances would lie, or what sort of intentions he had in this or any other world, but she took the moment for what it was. And that was the company of a goofball of a wolf for the first time since she had become one herself.

She didn't miss his eyes widening, the brief shock that flickered over canine features, but he moved on, and she did too. She listened with growing amusement, the corners of her mouth upturned and her tail flagging in the air behind her. It's such a bother to change bodies every time, and I think I quite like this one! She let out a quiet barking sound that might have been a laugh if she were on her two feet. Yeah it's not bad, she thought to him. You've got more variety than my pelt does.

Ashe pranced forward a few paces, letting the sun fall on her jet black pelt, swallowing the light. Out ahead of them, the edges of town could be seen, so much of it build frustratingly close to the Spire. Charming! she echoed back at Murcutio, and she snorted with a wagging tail. You must've hit your head when you crashed here, pooch. You'll be high tailing it for a new welcome wagon the first chance you get.

The scents of town drifted to them from afar, curling into the new scent of Mercutio that her nose was beginning to grow accustomed to. She lifted her head to the air, sniffing at the bustle and activity that came with the settlement. A few things to note, she said. Don't go in the storms-- She looked to the dark, roiling clouds in the distance, and her stomach clenched. Don't piss off the Gods-- She returned to looking ahead of them, her posture a little more tense. Stay out of the Launcelyns' way, our new ruling monarchs. The words came out a little more bitter than she intended. She looked back at him, flicking an ear. Stay out of the Fae village, be wary of the Greatwood. And the loreseekers are a powerful resource for information.

All of this was very vague, making little sense out of context, but the information was laid at his paws anyways, letting him decide what he wanted to know. always ask questions. I can do my best to answer them if you have any.
which one of us will wear the bigger bruises
when the war is done?

Messages In This Thread
oh this thread, it's red, it's red - by Mercutio - 07-24-2019, 04:14 AM
RE: oh this thread, it's red, it's red - by Ashetta - 07-31-2019, 03:25 PM