Leafchange Stroll
Jorseval Craik
Vagrant / Priest

Age: 33 | Height: 5' 10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jorseval
You can dunk me in the river, gonna clean my sin
But you might as well dunk me in a bucket of gin

Here ye! Here ye! Gather round cause Jorseval was free from the eternally boring pit that the silly Fae seemed ever so much to love sticking him in. He was f l y i n g in both the most literal and figurative sense. As a crow he was darting in and out of the canopy, making his was swiftly away from the Greatwood as he was hoping to take advantage if what he chose to think of as a generous head start in that delightful game of tag.

His mood was just as high, determined to be pleased with everyone and everything on the absolutely spectacular day that Rae had blessed the world with. When he spotted scampering dragon below he simply could not resist--Because come oooon it's a fucking PINK DUH-RA-GON! Not to mention the pretty girl...

The crow dove, pulling up just over the water and skimming over before shifting into the man several feet before the water's edge. Jory, fully clothed today, didn't loose a bit of speed, emerging from the feathered form at a flat fun and splashing up the bank and towards the young woman. "Fair maiden! Behold!!" he exclaimed as he reached he. In a bold move he tried to fling an arm around her waist while gesturing grandly with the other arm towards the little dragon. "We are in the presence of one of the God's rarest and most magnificent creatures!" he finished by shifting into a stage whisper. "What is it called though?"

Messages In This Thread
Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-24-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 07-25-2019, 04:03 AM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-25-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 07-26-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 07-30-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 08-01-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 08-02-2019, 12:08 PM