Leafchange Stroll
Jorseval Craik
Vagrant / Priest

Age: 33 | Height: 5' 10" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 8 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 8 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Jorseval
You can dunk me in the river, gonna clean my sin
But you might as well dunk me in a bucket of gin

The benefit, it seems of getting both bitten and electrocuted by a dragon was that the after the first initial jolts his arm seemed to be going a bit numb. That of course might also have been the blood loss, but who’s to say? When the beastie s finally removed from her person, Jory simply lays there, trying to take stock of what just happened. If he makes a few quiet but incredibly dramatic wails well, it;s his perogstive, and they trail into something akin to laughs anyway. This was his fault, he had no misconceptions about that. Served him right, really, there were reasons he rarely talked to people.

He sat up, holding his right arm loosely at his chest and looking a bit dazed. There  were leaves sticking out of his dark hair but there was no telling if they’d been there before or if they would be souvenirs of his would-be death-by-dragonling. ”Um?” He mused, looking down at the arm before reaching to the ground beside him with his left hand. Grabbing and handful of dirt and grass and giving it a quick rub onto the puncture marks on his sleeve. His voice is nonchalant, mostly, with minor manic undercurrents (It did actually hurt a good bit. ”Naahhh, it’s fine. I must have startled the poor thing-sorry about that.” he looks up with an attempt at a grin. ”You’re lucky to have such a fierce friend!”

Messages In This Thread
Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-24-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 07-25-2019, 04:03 AM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-25-2019, 12:03 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 07-26-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 04:34 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 07-30-2019, 06:55 AM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 07-30-2019, 01:40 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Jorseval - 08-01-2019, 01:00 PM
RE: Leafchange Stroll - by Phoebe - 08-02-2019, 12:08 PM