they own this town
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
I am your friend
a soul for your soul
It begins to click, and she watches with a stillness that’s unlike her as he looks over her. He stutters, stumbles over the words, and her smile shifts toward a small sad frown, a sad tilt to her pale face as she stands beneath the moonlight with bright, far more clear eyes than she’s ever had before. She meets his gaze as he whispers, but her hearing is better in this new body, and as her lips part to speak, he begins, a click, a notion, an answer to his question.

But then he apologizes, and she starts silently – slipping a bit closer to him. “Peter, no.” She begins, with some resolve as her sapphire gaze linger on his face, then drift to where he begins to hold himself, her brows lift and she wants to reach for him – to comfort him, but she doesn’t know if he’ll let her. She still tries, though, and reaches out with a hand to grasp onto his arm should he let her. “It’s not your fault, it wasn’t your idea I’m sure.” She begins to explain. And should he let her, she wishes to pull him into a light embrace. He might notice, if he does it, that her body isn’t as warm as it once was.

I came back to warn you, to tell you. You should leave, too, Peter. I could protect you. My friends... We, I, all of us could protect you.” She says, a bit of a stumble over her words. “We don’t know where Zariah is, but… I’m afraid she might punish you for what I’ve done.” She looks away from him for a moment, the sadness panging deep within her gut. “It’s not just that I escaped, but I can’t have children anymore. I escaped and did something, something I worry she might take out on you.” She explains, brash and rushed.

Her eyes lift to his face and she lifts her head a bit higher. “I’m not just Abandoned anymore. I am Ascended, too.
sun or water,
here or away
we are a lighthouse
we leave and we stay

Messages In This Thread
they own this town - by Rexanna - 07-26-2019, 05:45 AM
RE: they own this town - by Peter - 07-26-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: they own this town - by Rexanna - 07-26-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: they own this town - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: they own this town - by Rexanna - 07-31-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: they own this town - by Peter - 08-04-2019, 08:41 AM
RE: they own this town - by Rexanna - 08-05-2019, 06:25 AM