they own this town
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
REXANNA
I am your friend
a soul for your soul
He stiffens and she frowns, and she allows him the ability to pull away from her if he wishes to. But then he leans into her, and she wraps her arms around him in a comforting, almost motherly way. And when he speaks, she listens to every bit – to get through the rambling and stumbling, and she understands why he thinks it’s his fault. “It’s okay, Peter.” She hums to him softly. “I… It would have happened some other way, I’m sure.

But then he tells her he can’t leave, a stone dropping into a rippling pond, resignation. And she frowns slightly at the response. “I want you to be safe. It is dangerous here…” She says quietly, her own resolve coating her words as she takes a good look at him. He seems as though he considers it though, which is at least a good sign. It’s something, rather than the blind following. And she lets him, not supplementing it with more of her cause.

And he pulls away from her, to give her a good solid look, and she lets him. And his questions, she doesn’t know where to start. As for the C, well… She’s only told two people how she received it. And if anyone should know, it’s likely him and why it was there. Lest he get the wrong idea about her Ascension. Quietly, before she responds, she sees his hand reach up to brush his lips and she frowns slightly with a quiet (literally) breathless sigh.

I have had my brand for a long time, Peter.” She begins, quietly, searching his gaze to make sure he sees how honest she is. “You remember the Prince I married before that I told you of? His name is Calstron. This is his brand, I have had it before I came here.” She says easily, explaining it the best she can. At least he knows part of her history, and that makes it immensely easier. “I was blessed by Frey for a time, they removed it. But when I ascended it returned.” She pauses as she thinks it over. “I wanted… I wanted to get rid of my magic, to not be useful to Zariah anymore and to break my oath. I wanted to become a weapon to fight back against her… But now she’s gone, and I didn’t exactly get rid of my magic like I had planned. I am both. An experiment, I suppose.” She says softly, eyes searching his face, hands reaching for his elbows.

It’s not because of you, please don’t think that.
sun or water,
here or away
we are a lighthouse
we leave and we stay

Messages In This Thread
they own this town - by Rexanna - 07-26-2019, 05:45 AM
RE: they own this town - by Peter - 07-26-2019, 06:54 AM
RE: they own this town - by Rexanna - 07-26-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: they own this town - by Peter - 07-31-2019, 05:32 AM
RE: they own this town - by Rexanna - 07-31-2019, 06:31 PM
RE: they own this town - by Peter - 08-04-2019, 08:41 AM
RE: they own this town - by Rexanna - 08-05-2019, 06:25 AM