Training For the ancient story
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

A slew of words Cera cannot parse booms from the strange man, prompting a wide grin to his own face. He can't help it, energy is infectious for Cera, and already this stranger is like a shot of pure adrenaline to the bloodstream. He wanders closer, fingertips twitching with the need to touch, grab, move. Trace over the leather on Are's form, figure out how it was made, what manner of stitching, how many layers, the method of tanning and shaping...

It takes Are's booming voice to snap him out of his blatant eye-fucking of the armor, and his cheeks are a little warm as the words register. His grin turns a little sharp, mischievous and eager in the shadows of the corners of his lips. The golden boy knows he's at a disadvantage in many ways - out of shape, unfamiliar with the limits and strengths of this particular body, far smaller in frame compared to Are - but his blood thrums hot for the challenge nonetheless. Never let it be said that Cera was a sore loser.

"Good thing for you that I'm friendly then, huh?" Cera teases, laughter pealing from his tongue as he strides forward more confidently to meet in the middle of the flat, dusty earth. "Any spare bits laying around or am I gonna have to steal that axe from you?" Emerald eyes sparkle as the words fall, the itch mounting as the moment draws closer. This was about more than helping Are by supplying him a ready partner - the nervous thread to his laughter was not unnoticed, and Cera would happily tease, cajole, and be pushed around in equal measures to lighten the stranger's shadowed eyes. He spots a thin training spear and nimbly snatches it up, twirling it a few times to get used to the weight and length before ambling back towards the absolute behemoth of a man before him.

Ah, finally a name! Cera stretches his arms leisurely, limbering up and tightening his hair into his trademark bun. "I'm Cera, and you've got yourself a partner. I'm sure you'll knock me right to the dirt - I'm afraid I'm a little rusty on two legs - but I'll try to get you warmed up," he says with a shy grin, relaxing into a loose, readied stance. Cocks one blond brow and lets his grin sharpen, sinking into his knees a bit more and readying his borrowed spear by bracing it along one forearm. This would certainly be...interesting. If Are didn't simply sit on him and squish him to death.

Messages In This Thread
For the ancient story - by Are - 07-26-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: For the ancient story - by Cera - 07-27-2019, 11:16 PM
RE: For the ancient story - by Are - 07-28-2019, 05:59 PM
RE: For the ancient story - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 06:03 AM
RE: For the ancient story - by Are - 07-30-2019, 09:26 AM
RE: For the ancient story - by Cera - 07-30-2019, 11:23 PM
RE: For the ancient story - by Are - 07-30-2019, 11:35 PM
RE: For the ancient story - by Cera - 07-31-2019, 02:42 AM
RE: For the ancient story - by Are - 07-31-2019, 06:05 AM
RE: For the ancient story - by Cera - 07-31-2019, 07:48 AM
RE: For the ancient story - by Are - 07-31-2019, 10:22 AM