Gasping [Open]
Open!
Undertaker

Age: 36 | Height: 5'8" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Abasi
Abasi was walking along the path to his home. The hot sand under his feet, hotter shame running through his heart...get my things, get out. That's all. he told himself. This was the hard part, with the watchful eyes of his neighbours judging him for not being his father,  the part that marked the end of his hardest chapter.

And well, it would. Just not in the way he imagined.

His hand on the doorframe of his home was suddenly rushing through the wall, his whole body losing a grasp on the enviroment around him; it took a moment for his mind to catch up with the fact that he was underwater. Alarmed, he did the only thing he could think to do and swam up, no idea what was happening other than rushing, loud water and bubbles, then he was breaking the surface but instead of the familiar desert sun and pyramids--

there was--

What was this?

Bewildered he swam to the shore, stumbling up and laying on his side as he looked over the water he had just swum out of, the trees surrounding it and the mild-weathered sky. He had never seen any place like it. Panicked he just stared, panting and whipping his head around, trying to make sense of it. The heavy golden jewellry on his wrists clanked as he scrabbed up the edge.

For all of the light that I shut out
For all of the bruises I've caused and the tears

Messages In This Thread
Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 07-28-2019, 06:10 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Melinoë - 07-29-2019, 01:03 AM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 07-30-2019, 03:37 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Melinoë - 07-30-2019, 07:02 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 07-31-2019, 08:32 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Melinoë - 07-31-2019, 11:54 PM
RE: Gasping [Open] - by Abasi - 08-01-2019, 09:39 PM