Pockets of Thieves
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe was trying to take matters into her own hands...but she was lost. Very, very lost. After speaking with Frey she had prepared for quite the adventure. On her back was a pack of provisions, as well as her micro-lens and other materials she might need carefully packed away. She intended to stay in the Greatwood as long as she could, looking for any possible answers to the blight. Pim didn't really know what was going on...other than his human was slowly losing her mind from constantly drowning in her own emotions. When daddy Frey said they made some mistakes when making humans, they really did mean it.

But Phoebe at this point was hopelessly lost. The Greatwood hadn't spit her back out yet, thankfully, but she was pretty sure she was walking in circles. Hadn't she just passed that tree?? But finally, she saw a person - a Fae no less! - who could maybe help her. "U-uhm, excuse me? Could you help me please? I am looking for the big tree that the Fae think was a goddess? Where the blight started?" she called out as she approached.
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!

Messages In This Thread
Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-28-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-29-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-29-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-29-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-29-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Eriadne - 07-30-2019, 07:59 AM