Pockets of Thieves
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
The relief that washed through her when the Fae man seemed kind enough to help was enough for her to physically react, lifting a hand to cover her heart and sighing. "Thank you so much!" she said, glad that at least her description translated to a recognizable place name for the man. Pim, being the bold dragon he was, went bounding up to the Fae, sniffing around him, nose leading him to the squirrel. Usually squirrels were yummy but this one smelled like the icky that daddy Frey told them not to eat. The dragonling hissed at it, backing away with lips pulled into a snarl.

"Pim! Be nice!" Phoebe huffed at her companion, looking at the Fae man with an apologetic glance. "Uhm, well, I'm the Dean of the Medical College in the Hollowed Grounds, and Frey asked me to research the blight. I have a device that allows me to see things only the gods can usually see." she explained. "They said the blight started somewhere near the tree the Far think was a goddess...is that Mathair?" she asked, then blushed with embarrassment. "I'm sorry, my name is Phoebe by the way."
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!

Messages In This Thread
Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-28-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-29-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-29-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-29-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-29-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Eriadne - 07-30-2019, 07:59 AM