Pockets of Thieves
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Pim was not in the least bit perturbed by the Fae man, snarling at him when shooed, wings flaring to make himself bigger. ”Pim! Leave him alone and get back here!” Phoebe called, clearly irritated with the little pink menace. The dragonling snarled but hurried back over to her. When she saw the Fae handling the blighted squirrel though, she looked concerned. ”Oh! You need to be more careful! The blight is very contagious – here!” she said, offering him a rag and a bottle of the sulphur solution she had developed. ”Wipe your hands down with this. I would suggest putting on gloves before handling the sick ones, I have an extra pair if you need?” she said, her tone concerned, but not condescending. She truly did mean to help.

”It’s nice to meet you Rowan. I certainly hope I can…or at least a way that it won’t spread any more.” she said, being realistic. She might not be able to cure the blight but if she could stop its spread, then that was a pretty big win in and of itself. ”Could you take me to the Mathair?”
In These Past Few Days When I See Myself
I Seem Like Someone Else

Coding base by Sky/Odd!

Messages In This Thread
Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-28-2019, 06:22 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-28-2019, 08:48 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-29-2019, 04:38 AM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-29-2019, 12:14 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Rowan - 07-29-2019, 07:33 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Phoebe - 07-29-2019, 09:20 PM
RE: Pockets of Thieves - by Eriadne - 07-30-2019, 07:59 AM