Eye of Newt
for Remi
Asavvi Kouris
Weaver

Age: 27 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 0 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 0 - Int:
Played by: Laine Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Asavvi
My mind, my body, my soul
Only feels good standing out in the cold

It had taken long enough to get to this point that, now here, Asavvi wasn't going to waste time in getting the things she needed to start her life anew. She'd spent months giving in to despair and no w she would drag herself out of it with her bare hands if she had to. It was easier, having things to do, tasks to complete, a well planned and ordered list. Practicality was cold, perhaps, but it didn't burn like grief.

The wind seemed to push her along the street in the early morning, right along with the swirls of stray leaves. The cold kept her moving though she wasn't quite sure where she was supposed to be going. Her directions had been vague, but following a few landmarked corners she found herself at what she was fairly certain was the Alchemist's shop. Her hand hovered over the door handle for a moment before pushing it open and stepping in out of the gusty street. Immediately her hand reached up to smooth the flyaway hairs that had tugged loose of her braid. When they were tucked neatly back she gave a look around the space and hoping she wan't too early a tentative "Hello?"

Messages In This Thread
Eye of Newt - by Asavvi - 07-30-2019, 03:42 AM
RE: Eye of Newt - by Remi - 07-30-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: Eye of Newt - by Asavvi - 08-01-2019, 03:13 AM
RE: Eye of Newt - by Remi - 08-01-2019, 03:28 PM