any stranger I choose
Cera Novik
Metalsmith / Medic

Age: 29 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
-CERA-

The wolf is complacent, and though a part of Cera has enough sense to be cautious about how close it is to his neck, the other is aware that the wolf is far too intelligent to be a normal feral creature. With that in mind, he allows himself to be leaned against; perhaps selfishly taking the warmth offered to him as well through the thick fur. It is coarse on top, the guard hairs more like bristles, but beneath is soft as a dream. Cera briefly wonders how his own coat feels, but it's not as if he'll ever really know.

He's dragged from his meaningless musings when the wolf withdraws, gazing steadily into Cera's eyes. The prince tries to remain still, but the stare is just so intense! It brings a shade of pink to his cheeks that he can't explain without losing his pride. The beautiful hazel eyes bore into his own for an untold amount of time, seeing something in Cera that he can't say he's sure exists. Still, there's nothing more to do than allow the wolf to drink in his fill.

His words are only confirmed to be able to be understood when the wolf eagerly responds. Cera can't help his laughter as it spills out uncontrollably, absolutely enamored. "You little charmer," he laughs, shaking his head and forcing himself to his tired feet. Especially when he swiftly returns with the packaged meat, the little rascal. Cera grins and sweeps his arm in a flourish towards his den. "I'm offering you a great den, hand made you know! The least you can do is wait to scarf down my food until we're closer," he teases. The smell of blood near his den wasn't the best idea, but it was a small enough morsel that would be consumed speedily. Plus, who would really disturb the den of a pair of wolves?

Cera leads the way, the path well-worn in his mind even if the trail itself is scarcely noticeable from his comings and goings. When they arrive he pulls off the evergreen boughs he fashioned to keep the rain and elements out - not that it mattered as much with the way he'd shaped the entrance, but it was still a nice deterrent. Then he slips into his fur, as easy as you please. His den was more than large enough for his human form, well aware of the fact that he could shift back if he was injured and didn't want to struggle getting out. He's a little taller than the other wolf, but was roughly half the mass. Cera barks at him, too tired to try and parse the mystery of the other wolf's intelligence. They could try the Attuned link in the morning. Cera turns and slips down into his den, curling up immediately on the furs he had piled inside. Wrapping his tail around himself until it tickles against his nose, peering over it to the entrance, awaiting his night-companion's arrival.

Messages In This Thread
any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 07-30-2019, 07:44 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-07-2019, 05:09 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 05:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 06:26 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 07:19 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 08-09-2019, 08:01 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 08-09-2019, 08:22 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Mercutio - 09-01-2019, 02:59 AM
RE: any stranger I choose - by Cera - 09-04-2019, 08:36 AM