black eye casts no shadow
Delah Tàirneanach
the Greatwood Guardian
War Chief

Age: 108 | Height: 4' | Race: Fae | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 30 - Endr: 25 - Luck: 28 - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Delah
The games of luck our soldiers played
The stones we cut, the songs we made
Despite the swirling vortex of emotions within the jaguar, Delah's amber eyes are shockingly calm as is her expression. Were Amalia not privileged enough to catch snippets of the war chief's mind it might have seemed as though she didn't care at all. I am sure you have heard of Arduinna helping to cure the Undine...But that was with the magic of many.

Tilting her feline head to the side, nostrils widening ever so slightly, Delah silently ponders. If I knew of what? This ... the blight, whatever it is, is new. It is unlike anything I have seen. The creatures affected ... For a moment a small snarl threatened to crease the jaguar's lips. Delah's eyes trail to Jyoti for a moment as she considers, judging the caliber of Amalia's soul by the companion who has chosen to bond with it.

...none have died. Instead they...they change. Like husks of themselves they simply become crazed, irrational beasts. But they do not die

Messages In This Thread
black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 07-30-2019, 07:42 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Delah - 08-04-2019, 06:01 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 08-04-2019, 08:07 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Delah - 08-07-2019, 03:42 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 08-07-2019, 05:24 PM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Delah - 08-14-2019, 02:29 AM
RE: black eye casts no shadow - by Amalia - 08-19-2019, 04:49 PM