Personal Quest The Refiners Flame
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

The first to arrive was Are, a face Caiside was expecting. ”A hand or two is exactly what I need.” He laughed, then cocked his head, watching the other man unwrap a pair of gloves. He pulled one on and beamed, wiggling his fingers. ”These are perfect! And just in time, seeing what we’re doing today.”

A knock at the door caught his attention, and he turned to see a stranger walk through the door. Caiside barely had time to greet him, and say that [b]”Help is always welcome.”
before another came through the door. This really was going better than he had expected. The disguise did have him confused for a moment, but there was no mistaking the gryphlet that emerged from his bag. ”Jigano, it’s been too long!” Caiside moved in to give his friend a hug, remembering belatedly that the other man didn’t like the closeness, and settled for clapping a hand on his shoulder instead.

”Thank you all for coming. I’ve put a lot of work into this place alone, but they say many hands makes light work.” Caiside addressed the three men, friends and strangers alike, and outstretched his arms to the space around them. ”The front shop space needs to be cleaned, and the shelves and counter repaired.” He turned to look over his shoulder at the forge itself and continued. ”The airflow to the forge is blocked, and needs to be cleared, and the basin needs to be lined with new bricks. And I believe the chimney is infested with humming bats.”

”Start with whichever you each like, I can take up the task left over.”

Choose a task and set to work!
No posting order.
Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Messages In This Thread
The Refiners Flame - by Caiside - 07-31-2019, 06:23 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Are - 07-31-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Cera - 07-31-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Jigano - 08-07-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Caiside - 08-09-2019, 03:04 AM