Personal Quest The Refiners Flame
Caiside Annatar
Blacksmith

Age: 43 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 12 - Luck: 19 - Int:
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Caiside smiled appreciatively as he watched his assembled friends get to work, the shop suddenly a flurry of activity. He watched quietly for a moment, then got to work on the air intake for the forge, the only task left unclaimed. As he worked, he chatted, words flowing easily enough while his hands were occupied.

”Peacefully is definitely preferred.” Caiside laughed, also remembering the lions roar, and the startle it had caused. Truth be told, he’d be happy to keep the little bats around, had they not settled in the chimney. Jigano set his things down and wandered out of the store, golden eyes following his back for a moment before looking over the other two.

Are, despite not being familiar with a forge, was a hard worker, something Caiside already knew, and he was clever enough to have the general idea down. The red haired smith moved in to offer some advice, his demonstration pausing as he thought about the cobblers question. ”I don’t have any that are particularly pure.” He admitted with a shrug. ”I’ve mostly been repurposing scraps from the ruins.” Not the most glamorous admission, but it was the truth. ”It works fine for most things, despite how it sounds. What does a cobbler need iron for?”

Once he had finished helping Are, Caiside returned to his own task, working on the bellows. He thought about checking in on the only stranger who had arrived, not sure if it was rude to simply leave him to his own devices. The front of house area wasn’t exactly where his priorities lay, but Caiside couldn’t help but be intrigued by the smell of pine. Still, he kept working and resisted the urge to look at what was happening. At least until Cera called out that he was done. The front was a far cry from how it had been, almost resembling a real shop instead of just another ruin.

With most everyone wrapping up on the tasks they were working on, Caiside clapped his hands together and smiled. ”There’s not much more.” He assured the others. ”There’s an anvil that needs to be moved closer to the forge, no that’s it’s rebuilt.” He had moved it the first time, and it had been a gigantic struggle. He’d ended up tying it with leather straps and dragging it across he ground. ”This will probably be a two person job.” He added, looking towards the stronger members of the group. ”I also need tool hooks hung up near the forge. Lots, but I’ll be helping with that.”

Good job everyone! Now an anvil needs to be moved and hooks need to be hung!

No post order
Caiside
I have never been allowed to be Holy,
I have never been forgiven for Wanting;

Messages In This Thread
The Refiners Flame - by Caiside - 07-31-2019, 06:23 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Are - 07-31-2019, 07:01 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Cera - 07-31-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Jigano - 08-07-2019, 03:17 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Caiside - 08-09-2019, 03:04 AM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Jigano - 08-09-2019, 05:07 PM
RE: The Refiners Flame - by Cera - 08-12-2019, 03:49 AM