Cloister of Trials: Adam vs Are
Adam Pikely
Smuggler's Liaison

Age: 36 | Height: 6'3" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 17 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Adam
Some things you do just to see how bad they'll make you feel
Sometimes you try to freeze time 'til the slots are a blur of spinning wheels

Adam could see Are's confusion, how he looked at the gun rather unimpressed, and he supposed if he was seeing a pistol for the first time he would be too; but he hoped with all he had the other man would come to the conclusion that he was worth believing.

WIth a sigh of relief at Are's offer, he nodded. "Yeah, alright. You gonna strip off, then?" He took both of his guns and passed them back to Coffee to guard, who curled protectively around them, then reached into his boot and took the dagger from there too, holding it up to show he was being fair and taking away truly everything. It was tossed back to join his guns.

As a child he had spent a lot of time scrapping on the streets, kicking and punching his way to respect. A bloody nose or a few bruises didn't scare him.

When Are was ready, he ran forward, planning to duck at the very last moment to catch him off guard then sweep his legs with a kick.

But I am just a broken machine
And I do things that I don't really mean

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloister of Trials: Adam vs Are - by Adam - 08-01-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Adam vs Are - by Are - 08-01-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Adam vs Are - by Adam - 08-01-2019, 10:23 PM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Adam vs Are - by Are - 08-06-2019, 07:47 AM
RE: Cloister of Trials: Adam vs Are - by Adam - 08-06-2019, 10:51 PM