Cloister of Trials: Amalia vs Edrei
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
Amalia
I took the stars from our eyes and I made a map
I knew that somehow I could find my way back
The ease with which Edrei avoids her blow only sets Amalia more on edge, her teeth grinding as the younger girl grins and jokes, as though this were a game, as though the violence could be considered anything approaching fun. Where the fuck was all of this- "I was trying to keep us from hurting each other," Amalia growls through slightly fanged teeth, remembering keenly the stress of that night, the madness which overtook her companions eyes, her inability to dodge the blasts of magic from Edrei and Rory, the feeling of the world going dark. "And then I was dead."

And you killed me.

Erdei casts a fire behind her, but Amalia is not running. She swings again as the girl raises her arms, jabbing forward toward the firemage's torso while her mind reaches out for something, anything which might help. And there- another mind snags on hers, feline and vaguely familiar, and Amalia pulls. Help me, the baker mentally cries. Strike her back. Incapacitate, but don't maim.

She barely has a chance to get this out before something new strikes into her thoughts. Amalia freezes as her vision swims, and maybe it is the recent memories, maybe she dreams about it more than she thinks. Whatever the reason, the Shield of Safrin suddenly finds herself trapped inside that night, red light and frenzied eyes and vicious fire and death, her companions mad and turning on her as she struggles to save them only to fail, to fall, to fall, to fall...

The nightmare biting at her thoughts, Amalia staggers toward the fire, a howl ripping through her lips as her body shifts and contorts, the leopardess rising from her skin like a shield, an armor against the past.

Amalia attempts to jab at Edy & compel Bobi to attack. Then she begins to see nightmares of LongNight and staggers toward the fire, panic shifting to leopard form
Then I heard your heart beating,
you were in the darkness too
So I stayed in the darkness with you

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cloister of Trials: Amalia vs Edrei - by Amalia - 08-05-2019, 08:27 PM