Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right

Remi tugged in a breath, and then another and another. His smile wavered dangerously as his eyes scanned the pages with a desperate sort of speed as if mere will alone would be enough to solve their problem. The world spun in dizzying chaos, and in the middle of a cyclone of useless information that he'd collected Remi simply wanted to scream if only to prove that he was still able of accomplishing something that he put his mind to.

Flinching at Ashe's weight softly against him if only because it startled him back into the real world, Remi tried to take a few deep breaths but ultimately gave up. What did a little lightheadedness matter. "That is all I want to believe." He whispered, leaning the side of his head against hers and feeling the tears in his eyes shifting as he did so, tracking down just one side of his face.

Remi watched with a dazed smile as the plant before them withered away beneath the blast of electrical energy. Giving a vague nod, Remi swallowed away a shiver of fear. "Safrin said she thought the Voice was behind this. If she is...how will killing the plants help?" The alchemist would of course try anything and everything to save his husband, but hope was such a double-edged sword when the hour glass had already begun to run out. "The plants and poison..it was there when everyone went into the Spire the first time. Before the barrier even fell."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Remi - 08-11-2019, 11:46 PM