Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right

Remi too was reminded of faraway moments, simpler times. There had always been drama and violence threatening their lives, but somehow this felt far closer. Perhaps that was simply Remi being naive though. Perhaps it really had always been like this, but with no one to love and who loved him back, he'd merely watched it from afar. Now it was his husband,  his family, his everything on the line.

Giving Ashe's hand a soft squeeze, Remi tugged in a breath.

"The blight was already in the Greatwood before her fall." Remi added, rubbing at one of his too-pale eyes with his free hand. "A...friend of mine—" (was that what Sam was? After all that they had been through, even now to call him a friend seemed odd. He was both much more, and yet so much less) "—the Voice asked him to explore the Greatwood. Asked all the ascendeds, actually. I asked him if he would take me to the Voice if killing these plants did not help. He is quite confident that she has nothing to do with this...but..." Remi's voice trailed off, his tone and expression quite sombre and sad. It wasn't in his nature to doubt those around him, but he did doubt. And part of him blamed Sam for it.

"The timing...I cannot believe that it is not linked."
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Remi - 08-19-2019, 02:40 PM