Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
are we dancing after death?
   Ashe listened with nothing short of frustration and dismay. If the blight started elsewhere, then what were they to do? The once-assassin took her lip in her teeth, and a spark jumped across her shoulders at the mention of the Voice and her ascended. What Jigano had said to her prickled up her spine, and anger flared.

She adjusted how she sat and shook her head, looking to the sick plants with a frown. "The Voice," she half growled. "Every time I hear about her, she's suspect to fucking shit up." She didn't release his hand, but her fingers feathered with the itch to do something, anything, because gods, Ronin was dying, and she seemed to be the common denominator.

"So we get rid of the plants, and then we keep looking," she said firmly, because like Remi... she wasn't sure it would actually work. She wanted it to, five hells she wanted it to work and cure Ronin and purge the blight... but that would just be too easy, wouldn't it? Too simple. "We don't stop. We don't stop until he's better."

Because she couldn't. When Ronin had been dead she couldn't stop, and she wouldn't now. She'd been accused of being obsessive before, she certainly knew it, but she was rapidly beginning to realize that she just didn't fucking care. "Have you already looked for an origination here in the Greatwood? A pattern, an epicenter?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Ashetta - 08-21-2019, 01:27 PM