Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
if you make it all wrong then i'll make it all right

"Mmm." Remi hummed a discordant note of agreement. Much as Sam seemed devoted to the goddess (if that is what she actually was), there were almost no instances that the alchemist could think of where she'd been helpful. To her ascendeds? Yes. To the community as a whole? Never.

"We do not stop." Remi agreed, giving Ashe's hand a squeeze before releasing it. In his palm a feather suddenly appeared—whether created or one of his own, it didn't matter. He twirled it in his fingers, touching the black sludge on one of the plants with it, with no effect. "Ah..Mathair, I am told. I went with Phoebe, but it all seemed more or less the same."

Tossing his pale feather into the bush with a huff of frustration, Remi sat back and let his head tip backwards. "They all keep saying Ronin is a not-man, now. That having come from the stars he is not like us anymore. I am not sure if that will make him easier, or harder to cure." Given that, at this point, Ronin was patient 0 and Remi didn't know of anyone else who had caught the blight yet.
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Remi - 08-21-2019, 11:29 PM