Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand
Messenger

Age: 28 | Height: 5'0" | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 7 (lvl 3 Attuned) - Strg: 10 - Dext: 27 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 14 - Int:
PERCY - Mythical - Unicorn (Superspeed) SOOT - Regular - Wine Spider
Played by: Jaecarys Offline
Change author:
MP: 150
ASHE
are we dancing after death?
   Ashe half smiled, remembering the day he returned vividly. "He was puny," she agreed with a glimmer of humor in her voice as she released the water around the blighted plant, letting it sink down into the ground. She wasn't stupid enough to return it to her flask for a drink later. "I don't doubt that he kicks ass again though." She was woefully behind, but while Ronin was sick and obviously so, he certainly had regained some of the lost mass.

The wolf girl angled her head to Remi, the temporary mirth bleeding back into the sharp intensity of determination, the need to do something. Thinking about the Voice as of late left a bitter taste in her mouth. "It could be passive, but I don't buy it. A goddess getting sick too? It seems deliberate." An act of war. She didn't want to say it aloud, but the words were heavy in her eyes. These things never happened all at once. Maybe it seemed like it when everything comes to a head, but as an assassin that made more money with more conflict, she knew war. Bloodshed. It always started gradually.

She looked to the plant she had soaked and held out her left hand. From the very gift Remi had given her, a stream of fire bloomed. She guided it forward. "Lines are being drawn, Remi," she said quietly. The orange glow illuminated them, and she suddenly missed back when her fire had been a wild force to be reckoned with, when it burned blue and burned hot. "All I care about is saving him. All I care about is our family." It sounded like as much of a lie as it felt like one, but she didn't look away from the fire in her control. "But if the Voice is the one doing all this...our side has been chosen for us."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Give me tomorrow & I’ll take your hand - by Ashetta - 09-04-2019, 06:04 PM