Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Phoebe laughed a little as Remi wrinkled his nose. "I'll let you know if you start turning into a royal jerk." she said with a grin, knowing the pun she made. As he continued on to forbid her from learning to bow she just laughed, deciding she would most definitely learn to if only to tease him on occasion. She had to keep his royal consortyness humble after all.

"Well, he'd deserve it even if he didn't mean it. Apparently growing in horns is a very itchy and bothersome process." she said. Pim shook his head, like a dog shaking water from its fur as the ointments began to calm the irritated flesh around his newly sprouted horns.

Phoebe straightened and followed Remi out of the guildhall. "I haven't seen him, no, and I'm a bit surprised given the number of times I've ventured into the Wood now." she said. But she wasn't too worried. Perhaps he had other things to do - he was a travelling merchant after all. "But Remi...are you okay? You seem...tense." she said, tilting her head to the side to consider him.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 04:13 PM