Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
And apparently Frey still wants us to have sex... Phoebe thought considering the way in which the god had said she would need to conceive a child made of Remi and Ronin's blood alone. But she absolutely wasn't about to being that up again. "All I'm saying is maybe you're allowing a few bad experiences to blind you from the full truth." she quipped back, a small smile on her lips. "Frey certainly holds nothing against you."

Phoebe considered what he said, something about his words reminding her of Amalia's questions. "Amalia seemed to think that it came from the Voice...but I've yet to find anything that seems mechanical or manufactured. But...that doesn't mean a natural thing couldn't have been spread by unnatural means." she said, a dreadful feeling coming over her. What if...what if someone was out spreading the blight on purpose?

"Frey said that the Mathair is a tree that the Fae believe used to be a goddess." Phoebe explained. So, a tree, but a very special one.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-04-2019, 05:49 PM