Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
Her face turned bright red, cheeks puffing up with air as she gasped at what Remi implied. "No, I didn't have my swimming dress so he let me wear his shirt thank you very much!" she huffed at him, crossing her arms. Ok so she definitely had lowered her threshold of acceptability since she and Remi met, but she hadn't lowered it that much. "And he is really really tall so it almost came down to my knees even!" she said, before sticking her tongue out at him playfully.

She looked back at Pim and shook her head. "He was pretty cold towards Jata to be honest. But it wasn't his breath that was the issue, just him. He ran into my legs and shoved my head under the water. Clearly Jata didn't let me drown, unlike some things!" she huffed at Pim. Pim shook his head, making a 'rawrawrawrawr' noise as he mimicked talking. But two could play at her game. The little dragon roared at Remi to get his attention before grabbing the edge of Phoebe's tunic and tugging down on it. It nearly made her fall, but it left the marks on her neck plain as day.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-05-2019, 12:04 AM