Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
"Yes, really, really tall! Much taller than you even, Remi." she huffed at him. Not like he would really care, but for some reason it was very important for her to note. She flinched back as he snapped his teeth at her but laughed a bit, knowing it was antics and good fun. "You want to know why else it's alright? Because I am a grown woman and I can by my own choices, so mleh!" she said, in a very kid sistery way, making a face at him. But then she laughed as she straightened...

Just to be pulled back down again.

"Pim!" she huffed, irritated with him...until she caught sight of Remi and his cross armed stare. Her whole face turned bright red and she quickly pulled her braid around to hide it. "That isn't from then, it's more recent." she huffed....then realized what she revealed and became flustered. "Or maybe I fell down the stairs. This could have come from a totally separate and unrelated incident, you don't know!" she said quickly, glaring at her dragon friend.

But...why was she embarrassed? She didn't need to be embarrassed. They were a thing after all. And she could do what she wanted! She huffed, straightening her tunic. "And what if it is from him anyways? At least he wants to touch me. It's a nice change." she mumbled.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-05-2019, 12:28 AM