Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
everytime you kiss me
"Mmm, how nice for you both. So he will have a back ache leaning down for you, and you'll have a neck strain leaning up. Sounds lovely." Remi snarked right back, chuckling slightly. No, a man though the alchemist might have been, testosterone had not so fully saturated his mind that he was bothered by the heights of other men, their builds, or any other physical characteristics that might normally be intimidating. That Phoebe though to mention it though?

That was interesting.  

"Mmm indeed, or maybe you found a toothless vampire gourd and took pity on it." The alchemist said with a shrug, his shattered gaze clearly indicating that he wasn't buying it.

Narrowing his eyes slightly at her final comment (surely that wasn't...directed at him for rebuking her offer of a threesome?), Remi tilted his head to the side letting his gaze softly bore into her. "Because if you are a grown woman who can make her own choices, you should not feel the need to lie to me." He countered almost sternly. "To me of all people."
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-05-2019, 12:36 AM