Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Phoebe Steadman
the Nightingale
Midwife

Age: 26 | Height: 5'9" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 46 - Endr: 41 - Luck: 41 - Int:
PIM - Mythical - Dragon (Electricity) BRANBAST - Mythical - Sear Cat (Speech)
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
Phoebe
She groaned dramatically, letting her eyes close and head fall back as he continued to bring up his height but now in context of the marks on her neck. "I only mentioned how tall he was so you would know his shirt was big enough to cover me." she said with a dramatic drawl. Phoebe straightened with a sigh, knowing better than to think she was ever going to live this down. Never. Not even if she died and came back alive would Remi ever let her live this down.

"Oh gods I don't even want to imagine that." she said with a shudder. A toothless vampire gourd? Shudder.

If he asked he would learn it indeed had nothing to do with him, and everything to do with her relationship with Emmett. The two had spoken completely different love languages, their need for physical affection on two different planets and had been a major issue in their relationship. To have someone like Jata so willing to give her that was soothing. But he chided her and she sighed, looking at the ground. "I just don't want you to meet him and think badly of him right off the bat like you did with Emmett...It's...It's important to me that you approve and I don't want something like this to mess it up." she said quietly, gesturing to her neck. Remi was incredibly important to her, and his opinion and approval meant a lot, she just wasn't sure if something like this would set him off from the start.
The Honeysuckle Princess

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Phoebe - 08-05-2019, 12:49 AM