Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my!
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 68 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2259
everytime you kiss me
The alchemist tugged in a breath to hear Ronin's situation (lineage?) spelled out so succintly. He wasn't sure that he agreed, but nor did he have the words to say why. Probably it had something to do with the fact that his boyish crush from Northaven had managed to find himself as a king; hearing he was also a god was just a bit more than the alchemist could reasonably wrap his head around. To think of Ronin as a god, demi or otherwise, just propelled his relationship into a level of absurd he wasn't ready to handle.

Angry blight monster? Sure.
Powerful demi-god? Nope.

"Well, if he was spreading it, what about all the time he has spent in the grounds?" Remi replied with a shrug. "Unless he only..I suppose carried it temporarily?"

Rubbing at his eyes, the alchemist simply shook his head. There were too many variables, too many ways in which they might look at this and simply not enough time. Still though, the alchemist and the midwife spent the remainder of the afternoon batting ideas back and forth, studying what they could, sketching, hypothesizing, and otherwise catching up as if their lives weren't about to be irrevocably changed.

~FIN
it's like sunshine and whiskey

Coding base by Sky!
Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blights and X-Rays and Things, Oh, my! - by Remi - 08-26-2019, 04:02 PM