I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 65 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 1359
bring back the water
Calm down he wanted to scream back. Stop being angry? He was angry, and terrified and—

he was scaring Sam.

Immediately the anger left his body, leaving him simply feeling drained, and cold, and ashamed. Blood still on his palms, his claws retracted instantly and his shredded hands clasped his biceps. "Sam, you are right...I am so sorry. I.." The words clogged in his throat, his voice gentle and broken now, free of animosity or anger.

Shuddering out a breath, Remi took a hesitant step towards the door but kept his eyes low, too ashamed to even try and peer through the crack in the darkness. "You are worth something. You are worth so much. I...I am so scared Sam, and I have not slept. I know that is not an excuse, it is just—" But his voice cracked then as tears tracked down his cheeks, a painful burning sensation roaring behind the bridge of his nose.
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Remi - 08-05-2019, 05:53 PM