I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Sam nodded at Remi's words, brows furrowed and lips pressed together. A part of him was still angry, but even more he was scared: Remi had calmed down now, but he was the third friend to turn on him in as many days. Turning from Remi he began to prepare some tea. It seemed to almost be automatic for him in times of crisis - make tea, sit and talk, wish it wasn't happening.

As he strained the leaves, he began to speak. "I...I just want to know what evidence there is that The Voice might be behind it. Other than the other Gods saying so, because well...do you really think they wouldn't blame her just to incite hatred against her? They certainly have enough of it." The tea poured out into two cups, steam rising up into the air.

"And the Ascended have been in the woods, yes, but...The Voice is always very open with us about her plans. We can ask her questions and she tells us things. She has never mentioned to me that we had anything to do wit hthe blight. If...If she wanted me to spread it, I think she would have asked me. And I would have said no, of course. Or at least asked why."

SAMUEL
How could a night so frozen
Be so scalding hot?
How can a morning this mild
Be so raw?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Samuel - 08-05-2019, 08:25 PM