I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"Vi? Have you seen...seen him in person?" Sam asked, looking more than a little amazed. He had never heard of anyone actually meeting such an important figure in this time. He supposed with the barrier down it made sense that they may be able to (and that Vi would not appear to him, as an Ascended) but it was still rather odd to hear.

He sipped from his tea and frowning, shook his head. "I have only asked her about the blight once, but it was during another conversation and I think it somewhat..got lost inamong everything. I.." Looking Remi over, Sam tried to decide if he could trust him. Maybe it was best to be vague, just in case. "I am considering making a new shrine for The Voice. If I do, and she appears...I will ask her then, alright? It will likely be soon."

Though, perhaps he needed to be faster: "...Do you know how long...I'm sorry, it's an awful question. But how long Ronin has?"

SAMUEL
How could a night so frozen
Be so scalding hot?
How can a morning this mild
Be so raw?

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Samuel - 08-06-2019, 08:56 PM