I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens
Remi Taliesin
the Bastion

Age: 31 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 70 - Dext: 63 - Endr: 101 - Luck: 100 - Int: 3
ORIA - Mythical - Spriggan (Ghost)
Played by: Odd Offline
Change author:
MP: 2759
bring back the water
"A few of us are going to go back into the Spire...to clear out the plants below if we can. If that does not work, then..." Watching as if in a dream as Sam pulled his hand back—though not the sorts of dreams that Remi once had—he swallowed and withdrew his own as well.

"...then we can go." The alchemist's jaw clenched several times, whether to instill confidence in his words or to belay his own sense of helplessness. Rising unsteadily, Remi offered the man across the table a weak and sad smile. "I am sorry Sam. I should not have spoke to you the way I did." The corners of his lips twitched upwards, as if the thoughts in his mind made his lips want to smile. Instead though, he simply looked tired and broken. "I never want you to think I feel that way about you. That you do not matter, that I do not trust you. I do. I hope you can believe that...and forgive me for tonight."
let your ships roll in

Coding base by Sky!

Speaks with a thick Italian accent.
Force and magic can be used against Remi without permission.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I don't want a whole lotta might-have-beens - by Remi - 08-11-2019, 11:50 PM